This is an ethos and declaration of how we work together within a space online and off. This was developed through a peer-led group. To be used to support any activity for all involved - groups, individuals, participants, facilitators, staff and volunteers. This works alongside the Code of Conduct and Charity Policies.
1. To create a Safe Place. A space that creates cohesion, encouragement & support. 2. Provide an opportunity to express & allow space and time needed to do so together.
3. Respect, understand and value difference.
4. Exercise empathy: To be sensitive, aware and support each other with our individual needs and Mental Health conditions.
5. Respect wishes & Privacy: Confidentiality is important to protect our safety and privacy.
6. Keep discussion and focus appropriate to the session and those involved. Be aware everyone has different sensitivities, experiences, and possible triggers.
7. Be creative! Art allows us to express and communicate. 8. Listen & Learn from each other and ourselves.
9. Highlight and celebrate achievements of all levels.
10. Respect timings and facilitators as well as each other.
11. Feel free to ask for support where needed. If anyone is concerned to chat to Chilli studio Staff in private where the right advice or pathways can be given. Send an email to email@example.com